The annual FenderBender Awards celebrate the achievements of today’s collision repair superstars: those who enhance the industry through their integrity, innovation, and dedication to superior performance.
WHY SHOULD I NOMINATE SOMEONE?
• National, local, and industry recognition for the nominee
• Media exposure via national, local, and industry/trade outlets
• An individual profile page for each winner on our high-traffic website, fenderbender.com
• Coverage in FenderBender magazine for the winner in each of six categories
• A high-quality FenderBender Award for display at the winner's place of business
• Personal validation and recognition for an employee, co-worker or industry peer
• Acknowledgment by industry peers, vendors and customers of the winner's efforts and success
• Public praise for an individual who has made a positive impact on the collision repair industry
WHO SHOULD I NOMINATE?
The six categories are:
• Executive. A shop owner or CEO
• Management. The person who runs a shop on a day-to-day basis
• Administrative support. Front office staff members, including estimators
• Shop worker. Shop floor employees
• Wild card. Anyone else who touches the collision repair industry
HOW DO YOU NOMINATE?
Nominate here for the 2011 FenderBender Awards. After you’ve nominated an individual, your submission will be reviewed by FenderBender editors. After narrowing down nominees in each category, FenderBender editors will conduct phone interviews to get more information on the nominees in making their final selections for a FenderBender Award.
WHEN SHOULD I NOMINATE?
The deadline to submit the online nomination is July 1, 2011, at 11:59pm C.S.T. We encourage you to nominate early to ensure that you make all editorial and publication deadlines.
MORE ABOUT THE FENDERBENDER AWARDS
In 2008, FenderBender established the FenderBender Awards to celebrate the achievements of today’s industry superstars. They were created for the core readers of FenderBender, the owners and operators running today’s collision repair facilities, to provide a big stage for them to acknowledge the many individuals that touch their businesses—and lives—on a regular basis.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Please feel free to contact our team at 651.224.6207 or at email@example.com if you have any additional questions about the FenderBender Awards.