I-CAR’s Production Management Curriculum Now Available
Aug. 12, 2015—I-CAR’s new Production Management Curriculum, which was announced at the 2015 NACE Expo & Conference, was launched on Tuesday. Now available, the curriculum is a part of I-CAR’s Professional Development Program.
"This industry has a strong, immediate need for production management training," said Josh McFarlin, I-CAR’s director of curriculum and product development. "By working directly with shop owners and experts across the shop floor, we were able to build a unique curriculum that accurately reflects critical areas and challenges the industry faces."
The Production Management curriculum follows I-CAR’s new “Purpose Built” curriculum design principles. A core component of the curriculum is the Learning Culture Overview, which is the first course in the sequential series. The course is key to enhancing and maximizing a facility’s success rate in KPIs, I-CAR said in a release.
Courses that are currently available are part of the ProLevel 1 pathway for the role within I-CAR’s industry-recognized PDP. Each course in the Production Management role must be taken sequentially.
Available Production Management Role Courses:
- Learning Culture Overview (PM101E01)
- Before the Repair Starts (PM105E01)
- Matching the Repair to the Team (PM110V01)
- Workflow Essentials (PM115E01)
- Synchronizing Workflow through Team Communication (PM120L01)
- Problem Solving for Workflow Changes (PM125V01)
- Quality Is Your Business (PM130E01)
- Optimizing Processes, Equipment and Compliance (PM135E01)
- Developing the Team and the Business (PM140V01)
- Refining the Team and the Businesses (PM145L01)
For more information or to sign up for the Production Management Curriculum online, visit the I-CAR website.