WIN announces new board members and officers
June 15, 2010—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) recently announced the election of five new members and three new officers to its board of directors.
The new board roster was effective this month and all members will serve a two-year term. Kim White of FinishMaster was re-elected as chairwoman and Geralynn Kottschade, owner of Jerry’s Body Shop in Mankato, Minn., will continue as immediate past chairwoman.
The new board members are:
• Teresa Bolton, National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE);
• Tina Clark, Collision Solutions Inc.;
• Megan Erickson, 3M Co.;
• Kristen Felder, collisionhub.com;
• Katie Henwood, DuPont Performance Coatings.
The new officers are:
• Victoria Jankowski, State Farm Insurance, vice chairwoman;
• Denise Caspersen, Automotive Service Association, treasurer;
• Margaret Knell, I-CAR, secretary.