WIN Names Scholarship Winners
April 26, 2016—The Women's Industry Network (WIN) on Tuesday announced its 2016 scholarship winners.
This year's recipients include:
- Tristen Berlin, North Arkansas Community College, Harrison, Ark.
- Chelsea Bonds, Lake Technical College, Eustis, Fla.
- Nancy McInerney, Tennessee College of Applied Technology, Crossville, Tenn.
- Jasmine Storey, Universal Technical Institute, Houston
- Kyrstyna Zak, North Idaho College, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
The College Student Tuition and Conference Scholarship Award is presented to students enrolled in a post-secondary collision repair technology program. Each scholarship recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship to continue their education in collision repair and a one-year WIN membership. Several of the scholarship recipients will also have their 2016 WIN Educational Conference registration fee and travel expenses subsidized.
In addition, recipients will have the opportunity to be mentored by a "Most Influential Women" honoree or a member of the WIN Board of Directors.