WIN Elects Board Leadership for 2016-2017
April 13, 2016—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) announced Wednesday that it has elected its board of directors for 2016-2017.
Four new members were elected to the board for the not-for-profit organization to support and enhance and support women in the collision repair industry. New board members will be inducted at the annual WIN Educational Conference, this year titled “Power of the Past, Force of the Future,” held May 2-4 in Tampa, Fla.
The four new board members are:
- Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center of Lancaster
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
Returning board members are:
- Shellie Andrews, CSN-Dana’s Collision
- Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
- Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply Inc.
- Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
- Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
- Amy Nuttall, USAA
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, ClaimForce Inc.
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators LLC
- Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings Inc.
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster Inc.
“The current WIN Board of Directors is thrilled to welcome Jenny, April, Denise and Debbie in Tampa. This year WIN decided to increase the size of the Board to nineteen Directors, to coincide with the membership growth we have seen in recent years,” Petra Schroeder, co-chair of the board development committee, said.“All of the women selected have incredible talents that will allow us to further our strategic plans for 2016.”