CARSTAR adds eight new locations
June 7, 2012—CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts has added eight new independent collision repair centers to its network in 2012, including the company’s first two locations in California.
CARSTAR said its new shop locations include the following:
• CARSTAR Grove Collision Center in Lemon Grove, Calif., owned by Michael French
• Crown Coachworks CARSTAR Auto Body in Los Angeles, owned by Jacob Dunkel
• Tyler’s CARSTAR Collision Center in Niles, Mich., owned by Scott and Chris Tyler
• Preferred Collision CARSTAR in Macon, Ga., owned by Walter Lee
• Memorial CARSTAR Collision in Houston, owned by Elias Michalopoulos
• CARSTAR Magic Auto Solutions in Redmond, Wash., owned by Gabriela Amaral
• CARSTAR Bothell Auto Rebuild in Bothell, Wash., owned by Kevin Parsons
• CARSTAR 911 Auto Centers in San Antonio, owned by Martin Gutierrez
CARSTAR, which operates more than 400 collision repair facilities throughout 31 U.S. states and 10 Canadian provinces, said its new franchisees are now able to participate in the company’s 19 corporately managed direct repair programs (DRPs), and will have improved purchasing power through 45 corporately managed purchasing programs.
"We are extremely pleased to welcome these new members to the CARSTAR MSO network," said David Byers, CEO of CARSTAR. "They all run great businesses and have strong histories of quality customer service. We're looking forward to building their business together, helping local car owners get back on the road with fast, reliable collision repairs, and giving back to the community at the same time."