WIN Names New Board Members
April 11, 2014—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has selected five new members to serve on its board of directors.
Those joining the board are:
• Jaclyn Byers, estimatics team manager, State Farm Insurance Co.
• Jessica Rob, communications manager/online web communications, Akzo Nobel
• Marie Peevy, owner, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
• Nina Pedraza-Zinna, director of field operations, SCA Appraisal
• Trish Gould, controller/human resources, Keenan Auto Body
The WIN board consists of various industry segments including collision repair shops, jobbers, suppliers, consultants, information providers and insurance companies. Board members serve up to two three-year terms, working together to build the organization and foster an environment that encourages the education, recruitment, retention and networking of women in the collision repair industry.
“WIN is honored to have such outstanding individuals who are willing to share their time and talents on our board of directors,” said Denise Caspersen, chair of the board development committee. “As an all volunteer organization, WIN is truly a collaboration of our members networking our talents together to promote our success and the strength of women in the collision industry.”
Returning Board members include:
• Amy Nuttall, USAA
• Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
• Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
• Katie Henwood, Axalta Coatings Systems
• Margaret Knell, I-CAR
• Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
• Michelle Sullivan, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc
• Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
• Ruth Weniger, Airbag Solutions, LLC
• Shellie Andrews, Dana’s Collision
• Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
• Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers