WIN Announces 2014 Corporate Sponsors
April 2, 2014—The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) announced its 2014 corporate sponsors on Tuesday.
“The importance of WIN’s mission to our industry is reaffirmed by the tremendous support we have received from our sponsors,” said Susanna Gotsch, chair of the Sponsorship Committee. “These sponsorships played a key role in our ability to expand our scholarship program in 2014, and extend our reach through programs such as the There’s A Place For You recruiting poster distributed to over 1100 technical schools and colleges by Collision Repair Education Foundation. We are extremely grateful for our sponsors’ support.”
AkzoNobel Coatings Inc. is the organizaion’s lone Gold sponsor ($10,000 or more).
Silver sponsors ($5,000) include:
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- The 3M Company
- Axalta Coating Systems
- BASF Corporation
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company
- PPG Industries Inc.
- State Farm Insurance
- Valspar Corporation
Bronze sponsors ($2,500) include:
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Allstate Insurance Company
- AudaExplore, a Solera Company
- The Certified Automotive Parts Association
- CCC Information Services Inc.
- FinishMaster Inc.
- Fix Auto USA
- Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
- MetLife Auto & Home
- Mitchell International
- Safelite Solutions
- Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
- Sterling Autobody