SCRS Swears in Board, Honors Industry Pros
PORTLAND, Ore., April 9, 2014—The Society of Collision Repair Specialists on Wednesday swore in its 2014–2015 board of directors, returning four incumbents to their seats and maintaining all executive officer positions following an election the previous day.
The re-elected board members are Andy Dingman of Dingman’s Collision Center in Omaha, Neb., Ron Reichen of Precision Body & Paint in Beaverton, Ore., Brett Bailey of A&B Body Shop Inc. in Kansas City, Mo., and Dusty Womble of Roger Beasley Collision Center and Roger Beasley Auto Glass in Austin, Texas. SCRS Executive Director Aaron Schulenburg said he viewed the return of the board members as a testament to the organization’s efforts.
“I think what’s important about that is the fact that is says that our members are supportive of the work that we’re doing, the way we’re approaching it, and they like the direction that the association is going and those who are representing it,” Schulenburg said.
The organization’s executive committee remains the same:
- Ron Reichen, chairman
- Andy Dingman, vice chairman
- Kye Yeung, secretary
- Rodes Brown, treasurer
- Aaron Clark, immediate past chairman
- Brett Bailey, director at large
- Luis Alonzo, national director
- Paul Val, national director
- Dustin Womble, national director
- C.J. Vermaak, national director
- Domenic Brusco, national director
- Bruce Halco, national director
- Jim Sowle, national director
“Our board is made up of representatives who work day in and day out in this industry trying to make it better for every one of their peers, colleagues and even their competitors, while still working in their own businesses dedicating their time, energy, money, resources and thoughts to how to make this industry better,” Schulenburg said.
The SCRS also recognized all of its corporate members and honored the following individuals and organizations:
- Gary Wano, Jr. of GW & Son Auto Body in Oklahoma City, Lifetime Achievement Award
- John Mattos of Pro Finishes PLUS, Regional Lifetime Achievement Award (posthumously awarded)
- Mike Anderson, CollisionAdvice.com, Individual Industry Service Award
- Collision Repair Education Foundation, Non-Individual Industry Service Award