ASE Announces New Officers for 2014
Jan. 6, 2014—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) announced on Monday five new officers that will participate on its board of directors for 2014.
The new members include:
- Glenn Dahl, senior coordinator of technical education at Bridgestone Retail Operations LLC in Illinois, is chairman.
- Greg Gaulin, owner of Gaulin’s in New York, is vice chairman.
- Mike Durkin, director of dealer service and warranty operations for General Motors, is treasurer.
- Jeff Walker, owner of Walker’s Automotive Service in New Jersey, is secretary.
- Rob Barto, manager of technical training design at Nissan North America in Tennessee, is past chairman.
“2013 saw continuing improvement in the ASE program, including the launch of our new G1 Auto Maintenance and Light Repair certification,” said Tim Zilke, ASE president and CEO. “The leadership of the ASE board is vital to ensuring the ASE program keeps pace with our changing industry.”