Dupli-Color Announces New ‘Paint Crew’
April 24, 2014—Dupli-Color announced 10 new members to its 12-person Paint Crew team. The group is comprised of “talented” automotive restorers and will help test and develop new Dupli-Color products.
“Automotive enthusiasts are passionate about what they do. They love to share information, tips and details about the projects they’re working on,” said Paulette Grimme, Dupli-Color brand manager. “We developed the Paint Crew to not only showcase the use of our products, but provide a select group of enthusiasts with a platform to share their projects and connect with other Dupli-Color fans who are just as passionate as they are.”
Dupli-Color received more than 100 applications from across the country and narrowed the selection for the 2014 team by interviewing applicants on experience, previous projects and future plans.
Projects Paint Crew members will work on this year include rebuilding a 1915 Model T, a 1973 Ford Mustang, a 1981 Yamaha xs400, and updating a 2009 Audi A3.
To assist in their projects, members will receive Dupli-Color products, apparel and garage furnishings, product team access and promotion of their restoration projects throughout the year.
The new members of the 2014 Dupli-Color Paint Crew are:
- Chase Bennett, Winchester, Ky.
- Benjamin Craft, Orlando, Fla.
- Jennifer Daniels, Lexington, N.C.
- Joseph Ferrero, Geneseo, N.Y.
- Dominic Italiano, Akron, Ohio
- Ryan Largo, Wadsworth, Ill.
- Thomas Musante, San Mateo, Calif.
- Kevin Patnode, Ocala, Fla.
- Summer Rakdham, Port Wentworth, Ga.
- Kevin Smith, Manvel, Texas
Returning senior members:
- Brad Roe, Chatsworth, Ga.
- Nic Woodward, Waunakee, Wis.
Dupli-Color will feature the Paint Crew members throughout the year on the company’s Facebook page and through emails to its national customer base.