Affinia Group Names New Executive Leadership Team
April 2, 2014—Affinia Group Inc. announced on Tuesday that automotive aftermarket veteran Keith Wilson will take over as president and CEO and lead a newly formed executive leadership team for the global parts manufacturer.
Wilson has been transitioning into the role since October, after having spent time in various leadership positions with the company for the past 14 years.
“Keith’s proven leadership and drive for excellence are an ideal match for Affinia’s mission as a purpose-driven company,” said James McElya, chairman of Affinia’s Board of Directors. “We know that with Keith’s vision and the executive team he has assembled, Affinia will continue to grow as the industry’s most trusted source for products that are innovative and unmatched in their quality.”
The leadership team includes:
- Tim Ciurlik, senior vice president, international operations
- Greg Dillman, senior vice president, North American operations
- Steve Klueg, senior vice president and CFO
- Dave McColley, senior vice president, marketing and sales
- Kay Teixeira, senior vice president, human resources
- Jorge Schertel, president, Affinia South America
- Karl Westrick, CIO
“We remain committed to delivering the first-class customer service and state-of-the-art product development for which Affinia is known,” said Wilson. “My newly appointed executive leadership team is unmatched in their qualifications, experience and high ethical standards, and I am confident they will continue Affinia’s tradition of exceeding our customers’ expectations.”