Editorial Advisory Board
As part of our mission to report and write about the most cutting edge and relevant topics in collision repair, we have recruited some of the best minds in the industry to advise us on our editorial content. Our editorial advisory board uses its industry expertise to help us cover what’s important to shop owners and operators today. The board helps shape the broad editorial content of the magazine and provides the editors with direction from those who deal everyday with the topics we cover. We believe that our editorial advisory board, which is made up of a diverse combination of shop operators, helps us deliver a better editorial product, which advances the industry.
Current members are:
- Robert McSherry, North Haven Auto Body
- Greg McVicker, Budd Baer Collision Center
- Mark Probst, Probst Auto Body
- Steve Morris, Pride Collision Centers Inc.
- Randy Sattler, Rydell Collision Center
- Kerry Woodson, Jungerman CARSTAR