FenderBender, SCRS and SEMA give away SEMA prize package
ST. PAUL, MINN., Oct. 26, 2011—FenderBender magazine and the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) recently awarded Mark Torres, owner of Tehachapi Collision Center in Tehachapi, Calf., a prize package for the 2011 SEMA Show, which starts Nov. 1 in Las Vegas.
Torres was randomly selected in a drawing for the prize, which includes:
• Four days of access to the SEMA Show floor
• One full series pass to all four days of the SCRS’ Repairer Driven Education (RDE)
• One pass to the RDE headline presentation by Afterburner Inc.
• An exclusive invitation for one to the SCRS Afterburner Afterparty in the Las Vegas Hilton Sky Villas
• Two nights of hotel expenses during the SEMA Show
“As an instructor in the collision repair industry, I am very excited to have the chance to attend the SCRS Repairer Driven Education at SEMA and continue to refine my expertise,” Torres said. “I want to thank SCRS, SEMA and FenderBender for this great opportunity.”
“We are thrilled to provide an opportunity for Mark to attend the SCRS Repairer Driven Education events at SEMA,” said Aaron Schulenburg, SCRS executive director. “SCRS would like to thank SEMA and FenderBender for partnering with us to promote our educational courses and helping build awareness and interest throughout the industry.”
FenderBender magazine is the nation’s leading collision repair magazine, serving nearly 45,000 collision repair centers nationwide with its monthly print publication. Through its print and online offerings, FenderBender provides its readers with strategies and inspiration for collision repair success. Visit fenderbender.com for more information.