CREF scholarship application deadline approaching
Feb. 17, 2012—The deadline for secondary and post-secondary collision students to apply for spring scholarships and tool grants through the Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) is March 2.
The CREF said more than $125,000 is available to be dispersed this spring among collision students through the following scholarships and grants:
• Collision Repair Education Foundation Scholarship
• The Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarship
• Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarship
• AkzoNobel’s The Most Influential Women of the Collision Repair Industry Scholarship
• CCC Michael Salvatore Memorial Student Repair Technician Scholarship
• GEICO Scholarship and Tool Grant
• ABRA Auto Body & Glass Tool Grant
• Craftsman Student Tool Grant
• Mac Tools Student Tool Grant
• Chicago Pneumatic Student Tool Grant
The scholarship and tool grant application is available on the CREF’s website, CollisionEducationFoundation.org. Recipients will be selected in April. All collision students who apply for scholarship and grant support will receive a complimentary Cintas technician shirt and a pair of MCR safety glasses, according to the CREF.