CARSTAR names new advisory board members
Feb. 17, 2012—CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts on Thursday announced that Gary Boesel, owner of Alpine CARSTAR Auto Body and Jordan Road CARSTAR Collision in Denver, was named as vice chairman of the company’s 2012 advisory board.
CARSTAR also named the following people to its advisory board, all of which will serve three-year terms:
• Bob Arnoldink, owner of Auto Body Xperts CARSTAR in Wayland, Mich.
• Gerald Wicklund, owner of Wicklunds CARSTAR in Liberty, Mo.
• Kyle Wharff, owner of Ace Sullins CARSTAR in Miramar, Fla.
CARSTAR said several existing advisory board members will return in 2012, including:
• Scott Hotalen, owner of Stanton CARSTAR in Binghamton, N.Y.
• Debbie Callahan, co-owner of Lakeside Collision CARSTAR in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
• Dave Brinkman, owner of CARSTAR Collision Center in Fairfield, Ohio
• Charlie Eilers, owner of Charlie’s CARSTAR in Cahokia and Columbia, Ill.
• Jeff Middleton, owner of Exhibition Automotive CARSTAR in Kent, Wash.
In addition, three individuals who recently served on CARSTAR’s advisory board will transition to the company’s emeritus advisory board:
• Dean Fisher, owner of CARSTAR Yorkville in Chicago
• John Burns, owner of Burns CARSTAR in Lake Hamilton, Fla.
• Brett Bailey, owner of A & B CARSTAR of Riverside in Kansas City, Mo.
“We thank all of our advisory board members for their service and their dedication to building CARSTAR for all of the independent store owners,” said David Byers, CEO of CARSTAR. “They contribute a tremendous amount of time and intellectual capital helping lead and grow this organization. We welcome our new vice chair Gary Boesel and our new advisory board members, and look forward to adding their perspective and experience to the leadership team of CARSTAR.”
CARSTAR currently operates more than 400 collision repair facilities in 31 U.S. states and 10 Canadian provinces. For more information, visit carstar.com.