I-CAR Names Conference Panelists
June 20, 2013—I-CAR on Thursday announced seven industry professionals who will participate in a technology-related panel discussion during the 2013 I-CAR Inter-Industry Conference in Boston July 24-25.
The theme for I-CAR’s 2013 Inter-Industry Conference is “Driving Excellence...In Technology: The Changing World of Vehicle Technology & What it Means to You.”
The conference is meant to benefit industry leaders who recognize that vehicle technology changes are significant, moving quickly and represent substantial changes for collision repairers.
The following industry professionals will conduct a panel discussion focused on how evolving vehicle technology impacts the repair process and industry business model:
– Randy Stabler, president of Pride Collision Centers
– Gary Wano Jr., executive vice president of G.W. Wano & Son Auto Body
– Mark Allen, collision program and equipment specialist for Audi of America
– James Spears, assistant vice president of Loss Center of Excellence for USAA
– Richard Perry, global repair product manager for Chief Automotive Technologies
– Mark Woirol, senior manager for Tech-Cor Applied Research and Collision Repair Center
– Jason Bartanen, technical director for I-CAR
To register for the conference, or to view a full agenda of events, visit i-car.cvent.com/julyconference. Early bird registration pricing ends June 24.