I-CAR announces 2010 scholarship recipients
April 26, 2010—The I-CAR Education Foundation has awarded its 2010 scholarships from four different scholarship funds. The scholarships were created to assist students who pursue a career in the collision repair industry.
The scholarship winners are:
I-CAR Education Foundation Scholarship
• Blake Grover, Dennis Technical Education Center, Boise, Idaho. $5,000 award.
• Benjamin Zumwalt, Herndon Career Center, Raytown, Mo. $5,000 award.
• Nicholas Perez, Saginaw Career Complex, Saginaw, Mich.; Brandon Sweet, Calhoun Area Career Center, Battle Creek, Mich.; Matthew Scheible, Potter Career & Tech Center, West Seneca, N.Y.; and Cordney Williams, Saginaw Career Complex, Saginaw, Mich. $2,000 award each.
• Josh Musgrave, Northwest Kansas Technical College, Goodland, Kan., and Ryan Kelley, Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton, Wis. $2,000 award each.
Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarship ($1,000 award)
• Jessica Dancer, Southeast Career and Technical Academy, Las Vegas.
I-CAR Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarship ($2,000 award)
• Michael Favazza, Automotive Training Center, Warminster, Pa.
AutocheX Scholarship ($2,000 award)
• Brian Chandler, Greenville Technical College, Greenville, S.C.
“Congratulations to the 2010 scholarship recipients. They are an impressive and inspiriting group of people who are well on their way to being successful within our industry,” said Scott Kruger, the foundation’s executive director.