NACE 2010: ASA Honors Member Achievements at 2010 ‘ASRW Awards Luncheon’
ASA awards presented during the event included:
• The ASA Benefit Provider of the Year. This year’s recipient was Manchester, N.H.-based BizUnite, an organization that houses ASA’s online benefits portfolio.
• The Phoenix Award. Darrell Amberson, president of Lehman’s Garage in Bloomington, Minn., was the recipient of the award.
• The Alpha Award Aaron Clements, C&C Automotive in Augusta, Ga., was the recipient of the award.
• The ASA Legislative Award. Rusty Savignac, Paxton Garage Inc. in Paxton, Mass., received the award for his efforts to educate policymakers, technicians and shop owners about service information availability.
• The ASA Chairman’s Club Award. The award was presented to Kevin and Patty Leiby, Leiby Automotive Service in Millersburg, Mo.
• The ASA Chairman’s Award of Excellence. Two individuals received the award: Joe Sanfillipo III, USA Collision Centers in Cincinnati; and Neva Hollins, executive director of ASA-Georgia in Augusta, Ga.
Ron Pyle, ASA’s president and chief staff executive, hosted the program. The program began with the Automotive Management Institute (AMI) graduation ceremony, which recognized individuals who have earned the Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) designation.
Visit ASAshop.org for more information about the awards.