FenderBender Appoints New Editorial Advisory Board
Feb. 28, 2013—FenderBender magazine is proud to announce that it has selected eight leading industry professionals to serve on its 2013–2014 editorial advisory board.
The board was developed to ensure the magazine offers the most relevant and useful content for shop owners and managers across the country—stories that both inspire and offer real strategies for business improvement. Board members are shop operators from a range of independent and multi-shop operations. They were handpicked by FenderBender editors from a national pool of candidates nominated by industry peers and the magazine’s editorial department.
Board members will serve a one-year term starting March 1. Members are:
• Adam Grant, owner of Xtreme Collision Center in Morrisville, Vt.
• Brian Greenley, owner of Maaco Collision Repair Auto Painting & Glass in Littleton, Colo.
• Greg Hagan, director of D-Patrick Body & Glass in Evansville, Ind.
• Aaron Marshall, manager of Marshall Auto Body in Waukesha, Wis.
• Phil O’Connor, owner of POC Collision Inc., a three-shop operation in Maine
• Ronald Reichen, president of Precision Body & Paint in Beaverton, Ore.
• Frank Todaro, president of Schmidt’s Auto Body & Glass in Buffalo, N.Y.
• Andy Tylka, general manager of Tom & Ed's Autobody in the greater Chicago area
Both Brian Greenley and Andy Tylka are returning board members serving a second term.
“Our emphasis on reader service makes the editorial advisory board a vital part of our team,” said Jake Weyer, editor of FenderBender magazine. “They are a direct link to the industry and each of them can offer valuable insight on the trends and challenges shop owners and managers see every day.”