CIECA elects 2012 officers
PALM SPRINGS, CALIF., Jan. 12, 2012—The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association’s (CIECA) board of trustees on Tuesday elected its 2012 officers during the organization’s board meeting in Palm Springs, Calif.
CIECA’s 2012 officers include the following:
• Denise Caspersen of the Automotive Service Association was elected as chairwoman.
• Troy Weaver of DuPont Performance Coatings was elected as vice chairman.
• Paul Barry of Performance Claims was elected as treasurer.
• Kathy Goddard of Safelite Corp. was elected as secretary.
• Michael Lloyd of California Casualty Management Co. will serve as past chairman.
CIECA said each officer will serve on its executive committee, which oversees CIECA business matters between board meetings and maintains the board’s agenda.
CIECA develops collision industry information technology standards, and provides implementation guides for electronic commerce. The organization’s members include collision repairers, insurers, vehicle manufacturers, parts and material suppliers, information and software providers, and general service providers.
For more information, visit cieca.com.