AMI board elected; Same members as last year
May 19, 2011 — The Automotive Management Institute (AMI) has elected the same slate of members for 2011-2012 as it had for 2010-11, including industry consultant Tony Passwater as chairman.
Board members represent both mechanical and collision repair shops of varying sizes, and industry associations and companies. Besides Passwater, president of Indianapolis-based AEII, the other members are:
• Sheri Hamilton, ASA-Missouri/Kansas, Overland Park, Kan.
• Bob Keith, CARSTAR, Overland Park, Kan.
• Tim McDonnell, Mitchell1, Poway, Calif.
• Ron Pyle, Automotive Service Association, Bedford, Texas
• Freda Thompson, Ace Auto Body Inc., Hartselle, Ala.
“These talented professionals, with their unique insights, will help drive the future direction of AMI and its programs," said Toni Slatton, executive director of AMI. "I’m pleased to be working with such an enthusiastic and dedicated group of industry professionals and greatly appreciate their willingness to serve.”
AMI, based in Bedford, Texas, is a not-for-profit educational foundation. For more information visit amionline.org.