Sherwin-Williams Ecolean Workshop Heads to San Antonio
Jan. 24, 2014—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ next EcoLean Level 1 workshop will take place March 4-5 at the Omni La Mansion del Rio on the River Walk in San Antonio, the company announced Friday.
The EcoLean Level 1 workshops are offered to collision center owners and dealer managers throughout the United States and Canada. They are designed to educate attendees on how to maximize profitability by improving production and eliminating waste throughout their facilities.
Greg Eisenhardt, Sherwin-Williams A-Plus marketing manager, said the first day of the workshop exposes attendees to the logical principles necessary to begin a lean journey in their collision repair facility. The second day of the workshop allows attendees to see those principles in action at a Toyota vehicle assembly plant.
- The EcoLean Level 1 workshop curriculum includes the following components:
- Principles of reducing environmental waste
- Overview of lean production and its practical application in collision repair
- Approaches to making a collision facility more efficient and consistent
- How to build a lean culture from the ground up
“We aim to give our EcoLean 1 workshop attendees an extensive and comprehensive look at how they can build a lean culture in their shop from the ground up,” said Rodes Brown, manager of global OEM and business consulting services for Sherwin-Williams.
Visit Sherwin-Williams’ website to register online for the San Antonio EcoLean Level 1 workshop.