I-CAR Names 2013 Board of Directors
April 2, 2013—I-CAR this week announced the individuals who will serve on its 2013 international board of directors and executive committee.
I-CAR's board of directors is comprised of representatives from six industry segments: collision repair; insurance; OEM vehicle manufacturers; equipment, tools and supplies; education, training and research; and related industry services.
I-CAR's 2013 executive committee consists of the following individuals:
- William Brower of Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, chairman.
- Rollie Benjamin of ABRA Auto Body & Glass, vice chairman
- Bob Keith of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts, treasurer
- Dusty Womble of Roger Beasley Collision Center, secretary
- Bruce Bares of Certified Collision Centers, member at large
- Joe Laurentino of Esurance, member at large
- Elise Quadrozzi of Houston Specialty Insurance Company, immediate past chair.
I-CAR’s 2013 board of directors includes the following:
- Mark Algie of 3M
- Bruce Cooley of DuPont Performance Coatings Inc.
- William DeGrocco of GEICO Insurance
- Chris Evans of State Farm Insurance Companies
- David Henderson of AudaExplore
- Albert Motta of Chrysler
- Christopher Northup of General Distribution Consultants
- Richard Perry of Chief Automotive Technologies
- Timothy Richardson
- James Roach of American Honda Motor Company Inc.
- Eugene Scambray of Copart
- Roy Schnepper of Butler’s Collision Inc.
- James Spears of USAA
- Dale Tripp of General Motors Company
- Mark Woirol of Tech-Cor
“The I-CAR board of directors is committed to expanding I-CAR’s technical processes and resources to continue supporting the industry,” said William Brower, chair of I-CAR’s international board of directors. “The board will play an integral role in reinforcing I-CAR as the industry standard for performance and knowledge.”