ASA announces 2010 collision division committee members
April 29, 2010—Yesterday, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) announced its 2010 Collision Division Operations Committee members. Members represent shops of varying size from across the United States and work on behalf of all ASA collision members to advance and promote the industry.
Dan Stander, of Jerry Stander’s Collision Works, Littleton, Colo., who serves as a committee chair, was named collision division director and Scott Benavidez, of Mr. B’s Paint & Body Shop Inc., Albuquerque, N.M., named assistant division director. Other members are:
• Mike Anderson, AAM, collisionadvice.com, Alexandria, Va.
• Dustin Eckhart, Hernandez Collision Center, Savannah, Ga.
• Mike Schoonover, Schoonover Bodyworks Inc., St. Paul, Minn.
• Stacy Bartnik, A&B CARSTAR, Kansas City, Mo.
• Tommy Clayton, Tommy’s Dent Service, Gibsonville, N.C.
• Paul Duncan, AAM, Duncan’s Collision Inc., Boardman, Ohio
• Steve Tomaszewski, Alpine Collision Center, Grand Rapids, Mich.
• Jeff Brunz, Master Europa Paint & Collision, Fort Worth, Texas
• Mike LeVasseur, Keenan Auto Body Inc., Clifton Heights, Pa.
Various subcommittees, which currently include refinish, automobile manufacturer, estimating, insurance and crash parts, help handle several different committee projects.