ASA Swears in New Board of Directors
April 24, 2013—The Automotive Service Association (ASA) has announced the individuals who will serve on its new board of directors.
The new board members were sworn in during the association’s annual business meeting April 19-20 in Hurst, Texas.
Darrell Amberson of LaMettry’s Collision in Minneapolis will serve a two-year term as chairman of the board of directors. Amberson assumed the position at the conclusion of the meeting.
The ASA’s 2013 executive committee consists of the following individuals:
- Ron Nagy of Nagy’s Collision Centers, immediate past chairman
- Donny Seyfer of Seyfer Automotive Inc., chairman-elect
- Roy Schnepper of Butler’s Collision Inc., secretary/treasurer
- Gary Keyes of E&M Motors Inc., general director
- Bob Wills of Wills Auto Service, general director
- Dan Stander of Fix Auto Highlands Ranch, collision division director
- Bill Moss of EuroService Automotive Inc., mechanical division director
Dan Risley, who was name interim executive director of the ASA this week, will also serve on the board of directors in an ex-officio capacity.