AkzoNobel Announces Panel for SEMA Leadership Symposium
Sept. 26, 2013—AkzoNobel Automotive & Aerospace Coatings Americas announced Thursday its panel of “key industry stakeholders” for its third-annual Sustainability Leadership Symposium taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from 1–5 p.m. on Nov. 4, as part of the 2013 SEMA Show’s educational offerings.
Among the panelists is FenderBender editor Jake Weyer.
Mike Shesterkin of What’s Next Sustainability Consulting and Sarah Tollin, global sustainability specialist at AkzoNoble, will serve as the facilitators.
The panel includes the following industry experts:
• Jay Givens, owner, Givens Collision Repair Center/FIT Honouree
• Jeff Butler, owner, Haury’s Lake City Collision/FIT Honouree
• Clark Plucinski, executive director, Collision Repair Education Foundation/FIT Honouree
• Jake Weyer, editor, FenderBender Magazine
• Trish Serratore, president, NATEF
• Michael Giarrizzo, president & CEO, DCR Systems
• Marcy Tieger, consultant, Symphony Advisors
• Keith Hudd, national manager, The Economical Insurance Group (TEIG)
• Eileen Sottile, VP of governmental affairs, LKQ Corporation
“We are delighted that this formidable list of industry professionals has agreed to engage in this important event,” said Laura Costello, director of marketing for AkzoNobel. “Their collective insights and expertise will play a critical role in helping create awareness, build knowledge and ultimately advance the development of an independent industry coalition dedicated to advancing sustainable business principles throughout our industry. For this reason, we are equally excited that the symposium will receive a wider level of visibility as part of SEMA’s educational offerings and will be open to all interested parties within the automotive industry attending the show.”