CCAR announces new board of directors
July 1, 2011 — The Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR) on Friday announced its 2011-2012 board of directors and executive committee members.
Board members are:
• Mark Algie, 3M Corporation, St. Paul, Minn.
• Charlie Ayers, Midas International Corporation, Itasca, Ill.
• Guy Bargnes, Painters Supply & Equipment Co., Taylor, Mich.
• Brandon Devis, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, Warrensville Heights, Ohio
• Randy Hanson, Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, Ill.
• Bob Keith, CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts, Overland Park, Kan.
• Bill Mayer, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc., Gaithersburg, Md.
• John Nohe, JNA Advertising, Overland Park, Kan.
• Mark Saxonberg, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., Torrance, Calif.
Executive officers include Ayers as chairman, Mayer as vice chairman, Mark Saxonberg as secretary, and John Nohe as treasurer.
“The depth and breadth of experience that the CCAR Board of Directors brings to our organization cannot be overstated,” said Daren Fristoe, CCAR’s president and CEO. “We appreciate their time, commitment and support and look forward to their ongoing involvement with CCAR.”
CCAR is a national nonprofit working with the auto repair industry, career and technical schools, governments an other groups to prevent pollution, improve safety, reduce lost workdays due to accidents or job-related health issues, decrease costs and liability exposure, and cut training expenses.
CCAR operates the CCAR-GreenLink, the National Environmental Compliance Assistance Center for Automotive Repair, with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. For more information, go to ccar-greenlink.org.