National Glass Association names new chairman
September 21, 2010—The National Glass Association (NGA) recently announced that Steven Burnett was elected the new chairman of its board.
Burnett has served on NGA’s board since 2005. He took the chairmanship and committed to a one-year term on Sept. 16 during GlassBuild America in Las Vegas.
Other new members of the board are:
• Michael Albert, S Albert Glass Company Inc.;
• Bryan Bush, City Glass Company;
• Mark Dawson, Glass Doctor;
• David Steele, The Window Gallery;
• Tom Trainor, Trainor Glass Company.
Those members leaving the board are:
• Stephen Mort, Don’s Mobile Glass;
• Greg Pattakos, Advanced Auto Glass;
• Robert Trainor, Trainor Glass Company.