Kelley Blue Book’s top five holiday car deals
Dec. 20, 2010—Kelley Blue Book (KBB) announced the top five holiday car deals of 2010.
The top five deals are:
• 2011 Ford Fusion. The Fusion has 0 percent financing for 60 months, has responsive powertrains, comfortable seats and best balance of ride. Offer ends Jan. 3.
• 2011 Acura TSX. The Acura has 0 percent financing for 24-60 months, has the best mix of technology, fuel economy and performance in the premium brand arena. Offer ends Jan. 4.
• 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-300. The C-300 is $339 a month, the smallest and lowest priced sedan in the luxury car segment. Offer ends Jan. 3 with $3,379 due at signing.
• 2011 Mazda3 s Sport. The Mazda Sport can be leased for $229 a month with 1.9 percent financing for up to 60 months, and is on KBB’s 10 Coolest Cars for under $18,000 list. The offer ends Jan. 3 with no money down at signing.
• 2011 Honda Odyssey. The Odyssey can be leased for $360 a month and comes with a new DVD entertainment system that allows rear passengers to watch two different movies. Offer ends Jan. 4.
"The end of the year is a great time to buy a car, with dealers ready to clear out their current inventory and close their books on the year, and automakers sweeten the pot even more with loads of incentives and great holiday deals for new-car shoppers," said Jack R. Nerad, executive editorial director and executive market analyst for Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. "Smart shoppers should do their homework before heading to the dealership to buy a car during the holidays, visiting kbb.com to find the best current new-car offers, what price they should expect to pay, trade-in values, negotiating tips and more."