CREF announces 2012 executive committee, board of trustees
April 3, 2012—The Collision Repair Education Foundation (CREF) on Monday announced members of its 2012 executive committee and board of trustees.
The CREF said the following people will serve on its 2012 executive committee:
• Chris Northup of General Distribution Consultants will serve as chairman.
• Terry Fortner of LKQ Corp. will serve as vice chairman.
• Joseph Allen of CCC Information Services Inc. will serve as secretary.
• Rick Tuuri of Audatex, a Solera Company will serve as treasurer.
• Tim O’Day of Gerber Collision & Glass will serve as member-at-large.
• Nick Notte of Sterling Auto Body Centers will serve as member-at-large.
• Doug Webb of CSi Complete will serve as immediate past chairman.
The CREF also appointed Russ Hoffbauer of State Farm Insurance Companies to its 2012 board of trustees. Hoffbauer has more than 25 years of collision repair industry experience, and has held several leadership roles within State Farm Insurance. Hoffbauer also serves as president of SkillsUSA’s board of directors, according to the CREF.
“The Collision Repair Education Foundation is fortunate to have Mr. Hoffbauer join our group of highly qualified existing trustees, who all share in the vision and mission of adding more qualified young people to the industry of collision repair,” said Chris Northup, chairman of the CREF. “I invite those within the industry to join our efforts in helping to enhance the educational opportunities of secondary and post-secondary collision school programs and their students.”
In addition to Hoffbauer, the following individuals will serve on the CREF’s 2012 board of trustees:
• Tim Adelmann of ABRA Autobody & Glass
• Terry Angell of Warren Tech
• Guy Bargnes of Painters Supply and Equipment
• Stacy Bartnik of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts
• Domenic Brusco of PPG Industries
• Mary Knapp of Dennis Technical Education Center
• Scott Kohl of Safeco Insurance
• Geralynn Kottschade of Jerry’s Body Shop
• John Saia of Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc.
• John Ward of Enterprise Holdings
For more information, visit collisioneducationfoundation.org.