PBES to Offer Free Webinar for Jobbers
May 31, 2013—The Paint, Body & Equipment Specialists (PBES), a segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), will host a complimentary webinar in June focused on how jobbers can help collision shops generate more sales and profit.
The webinar, which is scheduled for June 25 at 1 p.m. EDT, will be presented by Frank Terlep, CEO of Summit Software and Marketing Solutions.
The webinar will address the following topics:
– Why auto body shops should implement 21st century sales and marketing tools
– How modern sales and marketing tools help jobbers and auto body shops
– New sales and marketing tools that are available to auto body shops
– Amount of additional revenue that auto body shops can generate with these tools
– How jobbers can help shops get involved with these sales and marketing tools
Online pre-registration is required to participate with the webinar.