Sherwin-Williams, Summit Software to host digital marketing seminar for shops
April 2, 2012—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes A-Plus University has partnered with Summit Software and Marketing Solutions to offer a digital marketing advanced business class specifically for collision repair facilities.
The four-hour workshop is designed for shop owners and managers to help them meet the challenges body shops face in today’s rapidly changing digital and information age, according to Sherwin-Williams. Frank Terlep, CEO of Summit Software and Marketing Solutions, will facilitate the program.
Sherwin-Williams said workshop attendees will obtain insight into the following aspects of digital and social media strategies:
• What digital marketing means
• Why digital marketing is required for success in today’s world
• What a shop’s potential digital marketing audience is
• The benefits shops can expect to receive from digital marketing
• The importance of a digital marketing database
• Digital marketing tools that are available
• Why shop websites are their online lobby
• SEO, PPC, SEM and other online marketing tools
• Email, text messaging and smartphone apps
• Mobile Internet marketing
• Online reputation management, customer reviews and ratings
• Digital ads, promotions and coupons
• Location-based services and marketing
• Using digital marketing tools to generate revenue and profit from previous customers
• The importance of digital marketing processes
• Who in the shop should handle digital marketing strategies
• How much time and money shops should spend on digital marketing
• Creating digital marketing strategies and action plans
The workshop is scheduled for April 26 in San Diego at Petco Park, the home of the San Diego Padres major league baseball team. In addition to the digital marketing workshop, the event will include a stadium tour of Petco Park, dinner and suite to watch the San Diego Padres versus Washington Nationals baseball game.
Visit Sherwin-Williams’ website for more information or to register for the workshop.