New Magazine Debuts for Auto Shops
FenderBender and Ratchet+Wrench Editor Jake Weyer talks about the launch of Ratchet+Wrench.
ST. PAUL, MINN., July 2, 2012—The first issue of Ratchet+Wrench, a new magazine for owners and managers of mechanical auto care centers, and collision shop operators with mechanical segments, debuted this month and is being distributed to 100,000 shops throughout the U.S.
Publishing company 10 Missions Media, LLC developed the new monthly publication to provide operators of auto care centers with strategies and inspiration for business success, based on real-world experiences from leading industry professionals. The magazine, which is also available online at ratchetandwrench.com, delivers:
• Inspirational profiles on auto care centers of all sizes and revenues
• Case studies that offer proven strategies for solving the most challenging problems facing mechanical auto care centers
• Insight and advice from successful industry professionals
• Specific shop-tested strategies for improving business in several key areas including leadership, finance and operations, technology and tools, and sales and marketing
• Engaging photos that offer a glimpse into shops throughout the country, and striking design elements that help illustrate success strategies
The new title was created following the success of FenderBender magazine, 10 Missions Media’s award-winning publication for operators of collision repair facilities. The company saw a need for a similar publication in the mechanical auto care sector.
“For years, we’ve felt the auto service and repair market was in need of a publication such as Ratchet+Wrench; something that could help them take their business to the next level,” said Jay DeWitt, president of 10 Missions Media. “Having added several key team members that have elevated our business over the past few years, we now have the human capital necessary to bring this exciting publication to market. We look forward to becoming the leading publication serving the market and helping businesses grow.”
ABOUT 10 MISSIONS MEDIA, LLC
10 Missions Media is a privately held business media company that publishes magazines, websites, mobile content and newsletters. The company’s aim is to provide the highest quality, second-to-none experience with our brands for the businesses in our markets.
Ratchet+Wrench is the leading progressive media brand exclusively serving auto care center owners and operators through in-depth examination of real-world struggles, successes and solutions from the industry. It provides readers and users the inspiration, tools and motivation to help them succeed in the auto care center industry. To subscribe, or for more information, go to ratchetandwrench.com.