CARSTAR names new insurance committee members
March 19, 2012—CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts on Monday named three new members to its Insurance Relations Committee.
CARSTAR said the Insurance Relations Committee is a sub-committee of the company’s advisory board, which is comprised of franchisees who meet quarterly to discuss store and industry insurance issues. The committee provides insight on the annual CARSTAR conference, industry issues, direct repair program management, aggregated performance numbers and concession-based agreements.
The three new members on CARSTAR’s Insurance Relations Committee include the following:
• Doug Pike of Pike’s CARSTAR Collision in Madison, Ohio
• Heath Harris of Steve’s CARSTAR Auto Body in Arnold, Mo.
• Sheri Johnson of ACS CARSTAR in Naples, Fla.
CARSTAR also has six members who will return to its Insurance Relations Committee, including:
• Scott Hotalen, vice chair of Stanton’s CARSTAR in Binghamton, N.Y.
• Dan Young, co-chair of CARSTAR Corporate in Overland Park, Kan.
• Doug Kelly of Collision Automotive CARSTAR in East Hartford, Conn.
• Lynnette Greenemeier of Highland CARSTAR Auto Body in Denver, Colo.
• Corey Liss of Liss CARSTAR Collision in Crown Point, Ind.
• Jeff Middleton of Exhibition Automotive CARSTAR in Kent, Wash.
“We thank all of our Insurance Relations Committee members for their service and support that benefit all CARSTAR independent store owners,” said Dan Young, senior vice president of insurance relations for CARSTAR. “It is important to have an open line of communication between the CARSTAR leadership team and the independent store owner as we work with our national insurance partners. They contribute a tremendous amount of time and intellectual capital helping lead and grow this organization.”
CARSTAR operates more than 400 collision repair facilities throughout 31 U.S. states and 10 Canadian provinces. For more information, visit carstar.com.