AMI announces new Board of Trustees
May 5, 2010—The Automotive Management Institute (AMI) announced members of its 2010-2011 Board of Trustees, and elected collision repair industry consultant Tony Passwater, president of AEII, as chairman.
Board members represent both mechanical and collision repair shops of varying sizes, and industry associations and companies. Other members are:
• Sheri Hamilton, ASA-Missouri/Kansas, Overland Park, Kan.
• Bob Keith, CARSTAR, Overland Park, Kan.
• Tim McDonnell, Mitchell1, Poway, Calif.
• Ron Pyle, ASA, Bedford, Texas
• Freda Thompson, Ace Auto Body, Inc., Hartselle, Ala.
AMI, based in Bedford, Texas, is a not-for-profit educational foundation. For more information visit amionline.org.