SEMA Releases List of 10 Must-See Educational Sessions
Sept. 27, 2013—Show organizers have identified 10 must-attend educational seminars at the 2013 SEMA Show, taking place Nov. 5–8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The sessions focus on general practices and new tools that are relevant to all businesses:
• Build a Winning Marketing Strategy, Nov. 4, 9 a.m.
• How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity, Nov. 4, 1 p.m.
• Insider Tips: Sell Specialty Equipment Products in China, the World’s Largest Emerging Automotive Market, Nov. 4, 3 p.m.
• Creating and Executing a Smart Business Plan, Nov. 5, 9 a.m.
• Great Retail Experiences—5 Critical In-Store Design & Layout Touch Points That Create Optimal Selling Environments, Nov. 5, 11 a.m.
• Google: Road to Winning Drivers—Driving Sales in a Multi-Device World, Nov. 5, 1 p.m.
• Who’s in the Driver’s Seat? A Comprehensive Look at Generational Trends in the Automotive Industry, Nov. 5, 3 p.m.
• How to Successfully Buy & Sell Products in Online Marketplaces, Nov. 6, 1 p.m.
• So, That’s Where the Money Goes!, Nov. 6, 3 p.m.
• Sales 3.0: The New Contact Sport—How to Use and Leverage Social Media Marketing for Small Business Sales Success, Nov. 7, 1 p.m.
Each session is one hour and free with SEMA Show credentials. The SEMA Show educational program includes more than 90 seminars. For complete details, visit SEMAShow.com/education.