SCRS announces new board of directors
March 18, 2011, SECAUCUS, N.J.—The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) announced its new board of directors and executive committee during its board meeting Friday.
Members of the executive committee are:
• Aaron Clark, Collision Solutions; chairman
• Barry Dorn, Dorn’s Body & Paint; immediate past chairman
• Stephen Regan, Regan Strategies; director at large
• Andy Dingman, Dingman’s Collision Center; secretary
• Ron Reichen, Precision Body & Paint; vice chairman
• Luis Alonso, Pan American Collision; treasurer
Members of the board of directors are:
• Brett Bailey, A&B Body Shop Inc.
• Dusty Womble, Roger Beasley Collision Centers Inc.
• Rodes Brown, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Corp.
• Joe Skurka, BASF
• Bruce Halcro, Capital Collision Center
• Paul Val, Raintree Auto Body
“It’s a historic moment to elect the second-generation directors for the SCRS,” said executive director Aaron Schulenburg.