AASP Elects New Leadership
Dec. 26, 2012—The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers National (AASP) recently elected the board members who will serve on its 2013-2014 Executive Committee.
Jeff Walter, owner of Zimmerman’s Auto Service in Mechanicsburg, Pa., will serve as president of the AASP, a coalition of 12 state and regional associations that represent more than 9,000 automotive aftermarket businesses throughout 24 U.S. states.
The following individuals have also been elected to the Executive Committee:
• A.C. Guarino of A.C. Automotive in Winston-Salem, N.C.
• Bruce Tschida of Lake Marion Collision in Lakeville, Minn.
• Ron Reiling of AASP-Missouri in St. Charles, Mo.
• Mike Moehlenkamp of Gary’s Auto Service in Florissant, Mo.
• Rick Starbard of Rick’s Auto Collision in Revere, Mass.
“It’s an honor to have been chosen as president of AASP National. My goal is to positively impact the ever-increasing challenges to both the collision and service repair industry on a national level,” said AASP president-elect Walter, who recently completed two terms as president of AASP-Pennsylvania. “Now, more than ever, it is important that we work together to help position the industry for future generations.”