ALI announces 2012 board members
Dec. 1, 2011—The Automotive Lift Institute (ALI), a North American trade association of automotive lift manufacturers, recently announced the members of its 2012 board of directors.
Douglas Grunnet, of Stertil KONI USA, was re-elected to serve as chairman of the board.
ALI’s membership base also elected the following board members:
• Jerry Lentz, of Challenger Lifts
• Gary Kennon, of Vehicle Service Group
• Gary DiAngelo, of Wheeltronic
• Jeff Kritzer, of BendPak Inc.
• Pete Liebetreu, of Hunter Engineering Co.
• R.W. O’Gorman, president of ALI
For more information about ALI, including a list of member companies, visit autolift.org.