SEMA announces board candidates
March 20, 2012—SEMA on Monday announced the 11 candidates who are running for seats on the organization’s 2012-2013 board of directors.
SEMA said the 11 candidates will fill five open seats within three categories on its board of directors. The election will be held in May.
The following individuals are campaigning for two open seats in the SEMA’s “Distributor/Retailer” category:
• Jim Bingham of Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
• Tom Brooks of Truckin’ Thunder Inc.
• Nick Gramelspacher of Meyer Distributing
The following individuals are campaigning for one open seat in SEMA’s “Services” category:
• Luanne Brown of eTool Developers
• Bob Moore of J&B Service
• Bill Holland of Holland Communications
The following individuals are campaigning for two open seats in SEMA’s “Manufacturers” category:
• John Hotchkis of Hotchkis Performance
• Adrian Murray of Painless Performance
• Tim Watts of Superlift Suspension Systems
• Tracie Nunez of Advanced Clutch Technology Inc.
• Russell Stephens of MSD Performance
SEMA said election materials, including online voting instructions, will be sent to SEMA-member companies in May. Photos and candidate information will also be posted online at sema.org. Voting for the election will close in June.
SEMA, which was founded in 1963, represents the $27.9 billion specialty automotive industry through 6,383 member companies. For more information, visit sema.org.