WIN Adds to Executive Committee, Board of Directors
May 27, 2020—The Women's Industry Network on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to its executive committee, and a new member to its board of directors.
The WIN board oversees the organization's missions of promoting women in the collision repair industry and to create a wide network of women across the country and provide educational tools for young professionals. New additions to the board include:
- As Secretary - Liz Stein, VP of Industry Relations, Assured Performance
- As Administrative Vice Chair - Tanya Sweetland, Strategic Advisor, Map Investco.
- As Board Director - Crystal Leigh Ellison, CD Dents Inc.
Continuing their term as WIN officers are:
- Board Chair - Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Vice Chair - Jenny Anderson, Entegral Powered by Enterprise
- Treasurer - Kathy Coffey, AkzoNobel
- Continuing to serve on the 2020 – 2021 Board are:
- Trista Anger, BASF Corporation
- Kimberly Frasher, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair
- Susie Frausto, Boyd Group/Gerber
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply
- Jennifer Hubbard, CCC
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- Laura Kottschade, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc.
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
Rotating off the Board are Michelle Sullivan, AkzoNobel; Louisa Martone, Sherwin-Williams Automotive; and Marie Peevy, Automotive Training
“We are pleased by the vast experience and industry successes Liz, Tanya and Crystal bring to the leadership of WIN,” said Cheryl Boswell, WIN Chair.