NABC elects 2013 board, executive officers
Nov. 8, 2012—The National Auto Body Council (NABC) this week announced the individuals who have been elected to its 2013 board of directors and executive committee.
The NABC’s new board members and executive officers were elected during the organization’s annual meeting in New Orleans, which was held in conjunction with the 2012 NACE Expo.
The NABC’s 2013 executive officers include the following:
• President: Brandon Devis of Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
• Vice President: Elizabeth Stein of Assured Performance Network
• Secretary: Rick Tuuri of Audatex, a Solera Company
• Treasurer: Fred Iantorno of CIECA
• Director-at-Large: Nick Notte of Sterling Autobody Centers
• Immediate Past President: Stacy Bartnik of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts
The NABC’s new 2013 board members include:
• Jim Ocampo of DuPont Performance Coatings
• Petra Schroeder of DuPont Performance Coatings
• Jon Faris of Enterprise Rent-A-Car
In addition, Michael Quinn of Caliber Collision Centers and Domenic Brusco of PPG Industries have been re-elected to continue serving on the board. Dwight Howard of APU Solutions, Bill Garoutte of BDGA and Bruce Cooley of DuPont Performance Coatings—the NABC’s longest-serving board member—chose not to seek re-election, and will depart from the organization’s board roster.
“The makeup of our 2013 board provides a strong thread of continuity and will add momentum to our current initiatives,” said Chuck Sulkala, executive director of the NABC. “At the same time, there is an infusion of fresh perspectives that will undoubtedly result in exciting new ideas as we go forward. It’s a nice mix, and we’re looking forward to having a productive year as we endeavor to serve the industry. I look forward to working with the group. We also would like to thank the departing board members for their many collective years of service. Congratulations are in order for all.”