Used Vehicle Market Down Slightly
Dec. 18, 2019—Analysts at J.D. Power Valuation Services note that the used vehicle market is still in the midst of a downturn. The period marked the fourth consecutive month of decline.
- Wholesale prices decline in November
- Prices were down by an average of 3.3 percent
- Used vehicle price index declines
- The UVPI reached 118.8
- Wholesale volume growth slows
- Volume was up 3.9 percent CYTD
According to the report, used prices remained strong from a historical perspective.