Chief Collision Technology and Burke Porter Group Provide Foolproof ADAS Calibration
Chief and Burke Porter Group have teamed up to create the Mosaic ADT (Advanced Diagnostic Technology), the industry’s first-ever automated ADAS calibration system that’s powered by the same end-of-line technology that OEMs use. Other systems rely on measuring tape, plumb bobs and manual setup, leaving plenty of room for human error. Why risk it?
Chief's Mosaic ADT is Different Because:
• It’s automated. Self-diagnostic target and vehicle sensor checks as well as enhanced radar and laser information sequencing means no manual measurements or adjustments are required.
• It’s future-proof. The state-of-the-art software automatically updates with the latest OEM repair procedures before new vehicle models even hit the street. No reverse-engineering repair procedures are required.
• It’s accurate. Each technician using the Mosaic ADT goes through training and certification to operate the system. Once the OEM scan tool is plugged in, an ASE-certified technician operates it to facilitate remote diagnostics. This provides an added layer of support and protection to ensure error-free calibrations.
• It reduces the risk of liability. The Mosaic ADT system captures and records the full calibration process and repair history of a vehicle to document that the OEM repair procedure was followed.
• It’s trusted. Product partner Burke Porter Group has almost 30 years of experience developing this same technology that OEMs use for end-of-line calibrations.
For more information on Chief’s Mosaic ADT visit chieftechnology.com/mosaic.