SCRS Announces IDEAS Collide Showcase Lineup
Sept. 6, 2019—Registration is open for the Society of Collision Repair Specialists' (SCRS) IDEAS Collide Showcase. The showcase will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8 in Las Vegas at the 2019 SEMA Show.
The IDEAS Collide Showcase features ten, fast-paced presentations delivered in 10 minutes, designed to stimulate thought, innovation and resolution of business challenges with brash, outspoken and provoking concepts from thought leaders both in and out of the industry.
Topics could rattle the status quo with ambitious ideas that have a transformative effect on the industry or offer keys to resolving existing market challenges. The program will be emceed by online training developer, author, and international and corporate speaker Paul Webb, of Paul Webb Training.
The 2019 program includes a lineup of:
- Ryan Taylor, CEO, Bodyshop Booster, Inc.
- Tim Ronak. senior services consultant, AkzoNobel
- Mario Dimovski, CEO, Tradiebot Industries
- Elle Artison, CEO, Paul Webb Training
- Kyle Holt, president, S/P2
- Fred Iantorno, vice president, IoT, VeriFacts Automotive
- Wayne Mitchell, global director automotive solutions, Stericycle Expert Solutions
- Judy Folk, collision repair design service, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
- Doug Kelly, CEO, asTech
- John Goglia, independent aviation safety consultant and adjunct professor at Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology