Summit to Launch Complete Online Service Platform at SEMA
Oct. 31, 2013—Summit eMarketing Sherpas announced Wednesday that it will launch what it calls an “end-to-end Web, social and mobile sales, marketing and customer service platform” at the SEMA Show, set for Nov. 5–8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Live demonstrations of the eMarketPlace Pro platform will be performed at the company’s booth, No. 10820.
According to Summit, the eMarketPlace Pro platform includes:
- Social media marketing and content management for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- RepairConnect mobile app
- AutoVoto: a mobile platform allowing employees to use mobile devices as selling tools
- Automated customer retention and referral system
- Web, mobile and social based scheduling
- Customizable email and text message based sales, marketing, branding and customer service module
- An integrated CSI, review and ratings platform
- Digital Deals, a digital ads, promotions and e-couponing system
- MyCRM, an integrated CRM system
- Integration with Audatex, CCC and Mitchell estimating platforms as well as the Summit CRS and Mitchell RepairCenter management systems
"In today's world every business needs to be able to market to, sell, communicate with, manage and service their existing and potential customers via the web, social media smart phones and tablets,” said Frank Terlep, Summit's CEO and “Lead Sherpa.” “The eMarketPlace Pro platform is the only platform of its kind that allows an auto body or repair shop the ability to create, deliver and manage all aspects of their Internet, social media and mobile sales, communications, marketing and customer service activities through a single platform and a single company."