ASA announces new, renewing associate members
April 20, 2012—The Automotive Service Association (ASA) this week announced its new and renewing associate members for the first quarter of 2012.
The associate category of ASA’s membership is designed for companies or groups that supply goods, services or equipment to businesses within the automotive repair industry.
ASA’s newest associate member is Cornerstone Auto Parts. ASA said the company’s decision to become an associate member displays a strong commitment for its efforts to successfully serve the automotive service and repair industry.
In addition, ASA said the following 44 organizations have renewed their membership during the first quarter of 2012:
• 3M Automotive Aftermarket Division
• Advanstar Communications
• Airbag Solutions
• Airtex Products
• Auto Profit Masters
• Autodata Publications Inc.
• Automotive Aftermarket/Robert Bosch
• Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre
• Automotive Test Solutions Inc.
• Automotive Video Inc.
• Babcox Media
• Benefit Consultants NorthWest
• CCC Information Services
• Carquest Corporation
• Christian Brothers Automotive Corp.
• Denso Sales of California
• Disco Automotive Hardware
• DuPont Performance Coating
• EAutoClub Inc.
• Federal Mogul Technical Education Center
• Interstate Battery System/America
• KerenOr Consultants
• Langeman Manufacturing Ltd.
• Meadowbrook Insurance Group
• Mitchell 1
• Motor Information Systems
• Moving Targets
• National Alliance of PDR Technicians
• On Deck Capital
• Progressive Automotive Systems
• Protractor Software Inc.
• Reynolds & Reynolds
• Sata Spray Equipment
• Seymour Of Sycamore Inc.
• The Braun Corp.
• The Pamer Group
• UniFirst Corp.
ASA said several of its associate members are also sponsored benefit providers that offer special discounted pricing for ASA’s members, including: Advanstar Communications, Airbag Solutions, Automotive Aftermarket/Robert Bosch, Benefit Consultants NorthWest, CCC Information Services, Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Mitchell 1, Motor Information Systems, Reynolds & Reynolds, UniFirst Corp. and Zurich. More information regarding ASA’s complete benefits portfolio can be found at ASA.bizunite.com.
For more information about ASA’s membership base, visit ASAshop.org.