Maaco Seeks New Franchise Owners
April 2, 2019—Maaco is seeking more franchise owners. Right now, the company has more than 500 locations.
Here are five benefits for a potential Maaco investor and entrepreneur, according to a company press release:
- Maaco provides the process and operational support that comes with 47 years of success in the automotive service industry. An average certified center will see sales volumes over $1.13 million, pulling a net income over $200,000, according to the company.
- The Maaco brand has a 94 percent brand recognition among consumers. The Maaco brand has almost 50 percent market share and no national competition for its niche in the marketplace.
- The Maaco business model has a diverse customer base bringing revenue opportunities from consumer-paid work for cosmetic painting and collision repair, insurance paid collision repair, as well as revenue from national fleet contract work, provided through Maaco’s participation in the Driven Fleet program. This provides a consistent flow of business.
- Maaco introduced a new Maaco University in 2018 to accelerate the training and support for franchise owners and their staff. The online training program offers video coursework on standard repair procedures, customer service, shop operations and more.
- With a business model that typically operates Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with limited Saturday operations, Maaco franchisees could enjoy the benefits of being an independent business owner while still maintaining time for family and other endeavors.
To learn more about franchising opportunities with Maaco, visit www.franchisewithmaaco.com