CARSTAR Announces New Advisory Board Members
Jan. 31, 2019—CARSTAR has announced its 2019 advisory council members for the U.S. and Canada.
The CARSTAR Advisory Board for the U.S. is comprised of longtime franchise partners as well as network members. The owners represent a mix of single locations, multi-store owners and auto dealership-based franchise partners.
The CARSTAR Advisory Board members for the U.S. and the regions they represent are:
- Region 1 -- Justin Blaisdell (CARSTAR Atlantic Collision Center and CARSTAR Collision Center – Fitchburg) -- New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut
- Region 2 -- Paul Edgecomb (CARSTAR Champion Collision Auto Body Repair) – Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey
- Region 3 -- Tom Martin (CARSTAR Sydney Auto Body, CARSTAR Piqua and CARSTAR of Troy) – Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky
- Region 4 -- Teresa Kostick (CARSTAR All Line Auto Body) – Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota
- Region 5 -- Heath Harris (CARSTAR Arnold) -- Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi
- Region 6 -- Steve Hahn (CARSTAR Metcalf) – Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa
- Region 7 and Co-Chair -- Gary Boesel (CARSTAR Alpine and CARSTAR Jordan Road) – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, California, Nevada
- Region 8 and Co-Chair -- Jeff Middleton (CARSTAR ARA Collision Seattle, CARSTAR Northwest Collision, CARSTAR Ballard, CARSTAR Exhibition Automotive and CARSTAR Complete Collision) – Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah
- Region 9 -- James White (CARSTAR Dalton South and CARSTAR Ken’s North) – Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee
- Region 10 -- Larry King (CARSTAR of Port Arthur) – Texas/Oklahoma
The advisory board meets bi-annually.